Re: [exim] SMTP-AUTH, Kerberos and SSL

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Jaap Winius
Para: Phil Pennock
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] SMTP-AUTH, Kerberos and SSL
Quoting Phil Pennock <pdp@???>:

> ... we now have the
> `heimdal_gssapi` authentication driver, as of Exim 4.80. If you have a
> test environment which you can play with, I'd be interested in knowing
> if that driver works with MIT at all, or if the extension truly is
> Heimdal-specific.

It doesn't look to me like this kite will fly. When I tried to restart
Exim with the required configuration, it gave me this error:

authenticator auth_gssapi: cannot find authenticator driver "heimdal_gssapi"

This is probably due to a missing library, though I don't know which.
I thought possibly libsasl2-modules-gssapi-heimdal, but a test showed
that this was not the case. That particular library may still be
necessary, but only after another one is installed first. Any idea?

Moreover, if libsasl2-modules-gssapi-heimdal really is necessary, then
the idea will definitely not work, because this library conflicts with
its MIT counterpart, which is essential for every MIT Kerberos client
and server configuration. That in itself would mean that the
heimdal_gssapi driver for Exim really is Heimdal-specific.

Cheers,

Jaap