Re: [exim-dev] logging of fakereject

Author: Graeme Fowler
To: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] logging of fakereject
On Sun, 2013-05-12 at 16:02 +0100, Jeremy Harris wrote:
> Am I right that a fakereject still gets a "<=" line logged?
> Should we make it distinguishable in some way?

Coincidentally I'm using fakereject to drip-feed sa-learn with messages
we have classified as spam in other ways.

The message is logged in its entirety, from "<=" to "Completed".

I've put in a separate logwrite line to log it to the reject log:

   accept condition   = ${if eq{$acl__c_test}{true}}
          logwrite    = :main,reject: Message rejected (but fed to
sa-learn): LBORO-DENY-LOCAL - Local Listing <other stuff snipped>
          control     = fakereject/Your message has been rejected due to
the sending host ($sender_host_address) having the following local
listings: <other stuff snipped>
          control     = queue_only

But aside from the logwrite line, the message logging is perfectly
normal.

I'm not 100% sure what you could do to change that, really...

Graeme