[pcre-dev] Matching file contents as one string using PCRE_D…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: pcunite
To: pcre-dev
題目: [pcre-dev] Matching file contents as one string using PCRE_DOTALL
> Philip
> It's my birthday, so I thought I'd give you a present. <grin>

Happy Birthday! I wish for you health and the love of friends and family.

> I don't think look behinds affect stack usage any more than look aheads,
> which is what you are using.

My apologies. Every time I've said "LookBehinds" I've meant to say
"Backtracking". I'm new to PCRE and regex so I confused the two
terms. I see that you used "?:". That is what I'm looking for ... a
non-capturing parentheses group. No backtracking!

On Monday I'll create a new thread after I've done additional testing. I
should be able to articulate what I'm trying to do better then.

PCRE does everything I need, thus I'm only looking to increase performance
and avoid the PCRE_ERROR_MATCHLIMIT I'm getting. I know how to
increase the config.h value, but I'm thinking of another way.