Re: [pcre-dev] Compiling a PCRE 8.32 library file for use wi…

Inizio della pagina
Autore: ph10
To: pcunite
CC: pcre-dev
Oggetto: Re: [pcre-dev] Compiling a PCRE 8.32 library file for use with C++ Builder
On Tue, 7 May 2013, pcunite@??? wrote:

> Hello,
> I've been enjoying learning about and using PCRE. However, I've found the
> documentation as it relates to the Borland C++ Builder compiler lacking and incorrect.
> Below are corrections I would like added to the project if appropriate. Feel free
> to edit in whatever way is necessary.

Thank you for your contribution. I will add them into an appropriate
file - you are just in time for the forthcoming 8.33 release (there is
currently a release candidate available for testing).

Philip

--
Philip Hazel