Re: [exim-dev] PDF spec is outdated?

Góra strony
Autor: Phil Pennock
Dla: Nigel Metheringham
CC: exim-dev
Temat: Re: [exim-dev] PDF spec is outdated?
On 2013-04-18 at 19:46 +0100, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> Looks like we stopped updating when we changed how the html was
> generated. The release scripting does generate the PDFs, but does not
> move a copy onto the website.

Yeah, there's no copy of the HTML or PDF in the exim-website repo, it's
rebuilt on Tahini, right?

I just checked and I don't have permission to make the directory to hold
the PDFs so I can't manually paper over this to buy time for a code fix.

Someone with access to the site and the builds on it will need to fix
this, not me, sorry.

Might be simplest to just have a tool which looks in
/srv/ftp/pub/exim/exim4/ to see if there's a newer version than exists
in the doc tree and, if so, extracts the PDF tarball and updates
current?

-Phil