Re: [pcre-dev] confusion about crash in regfree in pcreposix…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Thorsten Schöning
To: Pcre-dev
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] confusion about crash in regfree in pcreposix3.dll in windows
Guten Tag Seth Grover,
am Freitag, 12. April 2013 um 23:44 schrieben Sie:

> I've got a 32-bit Windows XP development environment where I'm using
> mingw's gcc to try to use pcreposix3.dll. I got the .dll and the .h files
> from here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnuwin32/files/pcre/7.0/

This version of PCRE is really outdated, a current version is 8.32.

http://www.pcre.org/

> However, the call to regfree causes an access violation.

Your problem may be this line:

regex_t pcrehandle;

You allocate memory on the stack and overwrite it with newly created
memory in regcomp. Try declaring a pointer:

regex_t* pcrehandle;

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--