Re: [exim] Filter rule for forward account in group

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Todd Lyons
Para: tony ha
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Assunto: Re: [exim] Filter rule for forward account in group
What do your logs show for the message that you received properly?
What do the logs show for the message that you sent that you did not
receive properly? Post all logs, not just selected ones. It's also
better not to hide the domains since it can have an impact on what
we're trying to troubleshoot.

...Todd