Re: [exim] Exim docs: ePub testing required

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Phil Pennock
Para: Always Learning
CC: Exim
Asunto: Re: [exim] Exim docs: ePub testing required
On 2013-04-02 at 22:03 +0100, Always Learning wrote:
> Are you using a universal source for all Exim docs, complete with its
> own formatting syntax, that with a simple bit of coding easily creates
> output for the next new device yet to emerge ?

Yes, one designed to create docbook XML, which is why creating the ePub
turned out to be so easy that my quick glance to estimate how much work
it would be turned into my just doing it, instead.

Normally:
http://git.exim.org/exim.git/tree/HEAD:/doc/doc-docbook

For this change:
http://git.exim.org/exim.git/tree/epub:/doc/doc-docbook