Re: [exim] Exim docs: ePub testing required

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Phil Pennock
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Exim docs: ePub testing required
On 2013-04-02 at 14:46 +0100, Always Learning wrote:
> May I ask if the same content is available on normal web pages or is
> this massive new work different, partially or completely ?

It's the same content that's available on the website.

This is "The Exim Specification"; we make it available in plain text
("spec.txt") as part of the source distribution; as HTML, PDF and
PostScript (all downloadable from the same FTP mirrors which have Exim
itself); the HTML version makes it online to www.exim.org; we can also
build GNU .info (but I don't think we distribute that as other than a
possible build target for folks who still want .info).

And now, we're adding ePub. I've recently spent too much time reading
technical manuals on a tablet (sending me off to sleep at night) and
suddenly wondered why we didn't make the Exim Specification available as
a similar insomnia cure. Fixed.

-Phil