Re: [exim-dev] use_wrapper patch

Góra strony
Autor: Phil Pennock
Dla: J. Nick Koston
CC: exim-dev
Temat: Re: [exim-dev] use_wrapper patch
On 2013-04-01 at 13:48 -1000, J. Nick Koston wrote:
> I think this is ready for submission now. Please let me know how best to proceed.

> https://github.com/bdraco/exim/commit/09792322d9224b0407783a19c2dd57fd1a8bbd52

Okay, this appears to be branch "force_command_address_pipe_expand",
which is useful to know when I want to consider "git merge". ;)

Your af_force_command value conflicts with af_prdr_used; rather than
re-order or mess with values affecting other current work, I'm
renumbering af_force_command.

I've brushed up the docs, fixing syntax nits. Updated NewStuff,
OptionLists.txt, ChangeLog & ACKNOWLEDGMENTS.

Comment-fixups where there was a missing -1, etc; replaced "XXXXXX" as a
template, since XXX is commonly searched for to find the "oh, I need to
fix this" markers in code.

Okay, your code is in git. Please test, make sure I didn't break
anything.

If you feel like taking a look at our test suite and contributing
something, it'd be appreciated, but I fully understand if you run
screaming and drown your sorrows in alcohol. I've added "write a test"
for this into my todo list before 4.82. It might even happen.

-Phil