Re: [exim] Exim docs: ePub testing required

Author: Klaus Ethgen
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim docs: ePub testing required
Hi,

Am Di den 2. Apr 2013 um 0:01 schrieb Phil Pennock:
> On 2013-04-01 at 22:25 +0100, Klaus Ethgen wrote:
> > Reads nice. But there could be a bit bigger margin on top.
> >
> > Also some long lines could be reformatted as they flow over the right
> > margin and are not shown completely. Currently, that is valid for most
> > of the examples.
>
> Do you have a section and description of an affected example? Page
> numbers appear unstable, and I haven't noticed this so want to make sure
> I'm looking at the same examples as you.

There are many. Just to take a few random examples:
- - Chapter 33 SMTP authentication, the line "server_secret" of the cram
authenticator only goes to "{secr" and a half letter "e".
- - Same chapter, the table for server_advertise_condition is cut in the
middle of the last field.
- - Looking at the filter specification: "Details of the personal
condition" (Page 73), the whole page has many cutted lines.
- - Same for the two last pages in this document.

And there are many more. It seems that lines with fix width are not
correctly wrapped.

If it helps I could see if I could tickle out some screen shoots out of
this tablet.

Regards
   Klaus
- --
Klaus Ethgen                              http://www.ethgen.ch/
pub  4096R/4E20AF1C 2011-05-16   Klaus Ethgen <Klaus@???>
Fingerprint: 85D4 CA42 952C 949B 1753  62B3 79D0 B06F 4E20 AF1C