Re: [exim-dev] use_wrapper patch

Góra strony
Autor: J. Nick Koston
Dla: Phil Pennock
CC: exim-dev
Temat: Re: [exim-dev] use_wrapper patch
Hi Phil,

I was actually able to get the force_command approach working after doing some more digging into exim guts to understand how things work a bit better. Its a much more simple approach.

https://github.com/bdraco/exim/commit/force_command

Please let me know what else you would like me to do to prepare this.

Thanks
-Nick