Re: [exim-dev] Propose to merge odk_build

Góra strony
Autor: Phil Pennock
Dla: Todd Lyons
CC: exim-dev
Temat: Re: [exim-dev] Propose to merge odk_build
On 2013-03-29 at 11:03 -0700, Todd Lyons wrote:
> I'm running the DMARC code that I've been creating on a live machine.
> What I think is the final version of the code is located at:
>
> http://git.exim.org/users/tlyons/exim.git/shortlog/refs/heads/odk_build

I've pushed the branch into GitHub, so we can get a diff view such as:

https://github.com/Exim/exim/compare/master...odk_build

That defaults to the "Commits" tab, but the "Files Changed" tab will
provide a diff.

> Please do look over the code and make sure I'm not doing anything
> truly stupid. Look over the following blobs for most of the
> additions/changes:
> src/src/dmarc.c
> src/src/dmarc.h
> src/src/moan.c (look for "DMARC" to find additions)
> doc/doc-txt/experimental-spec.txt
>
> Comments welcome.

Sod it, I made a GitHub pull request.

https://github.com/Exim/exim/pull/2 is a reasonable place to get code
feedback comments, folks. It's not _great_ (prone to hiding stuff as
"outdated" too readily) but it may well work for us.

-Phil