Re: [exim-dev] Propose to Merge: 'dnssec' branch

Góra strony
Autor: Jeremy Harris
Dla: exim-dev
CC: jgh
Temat: Re: [exim-dev] Propose to Merge: 'dnssec' branch
On 03/24/2013 03:24 PM, Jeremy Harris wrote:
> On 03/24/2013 11:42 AM, Phil Pennock wrote:
>> Okay, I've dug out the partial work from several months ago for dnssec
>> outbound from Exim, finished off the core of it, documented it, etc, and
>> pushed as a "dnssec" branch.
>>
>> I'm likely to merge this later this weekend, unless someone shouts.
>
> Sounds good to me.

Starting to play with this, admittedly on a system where the Bind
isn't set up for dnssec:

- The optionlist_config[] needs to be sorted (my build couldn't find
the dns_dnssec_ok option!)

- My initial test put a need_dnssec on the transport, but the op arrives
at the transport with the lookup already having been done by the
router; at the very least we need some explanation in docs.

--
Cheers,
    Jeremy