Re: [exim] CC always sent

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Luciano Rinetti
To: Exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] CC always sent
Thank You Heiko,
my purpose is copy automatically the mail sent from bill@ to the fred@
mailbox, as if fred@ is in always in the CC of each message sent from bill.
The unique solution is to create a new router ? The new router must be
put in place of the original one or the two will work togheter ?
Excuse my poor explanation.

Regards

--
Cordiali Saluti

Luciano Rinetti
maill.rinetti@???
Mob. 335.7878.602

Movimatica S.r.l.
www.movimatica.com -info@???
sede Operativa:
Centro Pier della Francesca Fabbr.4 - 2° Piano
C.so Svizzera, 185 - 10149 Torino - Italy
Tel. +39 011 7767694 - Fax +39 011 746179