Re: [exim] trusted_users not working?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Jethro R Binks
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] trusted_users not working?
On Wed, 20 Mar 2013, Agata wrote:

> I don't even have ftpuser (or any similar) in my system :) No ftp, so no need
> for that.
>
> Besides, the "X-Authentication-Warning:" says explicitly which user is sending
> the email:

> using -f

I may be having a dim day today but ... isn't that
"X-Authentication-Warning ... set sender to" a sendmailism, not exim?

Jethro.

Jethro R Binks, Network Manager,
Information Services Directorate, University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK

The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in
Scotland, number SC015263.