[exim] trusted_users not working?

Author: Agata
To: Exim-users
Subject: [exim] trusted_users not working?
Hello,

I have exim-4.77 installed on FreeBSD 9.0 Release.
I'm trying to get rid of the "X-Authentication-Warning: gucio.pl: www
set sender to no-reply@??? using -f" warning for e-mails sent by
my webpages.

Theoretically setting:
trusted_users = www
in my configure file should be enough. But it isn't.

1) Both lighhtpd and php-cgi run as user www and it's php that is
sending the emails.

2) The line "trusted_users = www" was already in my configure file when
I noticed the problem. I tried to move this line up a bit, hoping it was
the issue of order. Didn't help.

3) Yes, I DID remember to restar exim every time I made a change in
config...

4) I tried to google the problem, but people's issues with
"X-Authentication-Warning" header were either unresolved or it looked
like adding correct trusted user solved the matter.

Please, if someone can help me, it would be much appreciated, I'm at the
end of my patience...

    Agata

--
Agata Kruszona-Zawadzka