[pcre-dev] Announcuing backtracking verb support in JIT.

Góra strony
Autor: Zoltán Herczeg
Dla: pcre-dev
Temat: [pcre-dev] Announcuing backtracking verb support in JIT.
Hi All,

all backtracking verbs are supported by the JIT compiler. It was a considerable amount of work, and many things were changed, so please test the engine. We also had discussions with Perl devs, which resulted some changes: there is no priority order between backtracking verbs anymore, instead, we perform the effect of the most recent one (the verb which we backtracked into). Assertions might also ignore these verbs as perl does (except ACCEPT of course), but we still discussing it.

Regards,
Zoltan