Re: [exim] Blacklist a domain from sending mail

Author: Ian Eiloart
To: soumya tr
CC: <exim-users@exim.org>
Subject: Re: [exim] Blacklist a domain from sending mail

On 12 Mar 2013, at 07:50, soumya tr <soumya.324@???> wrote:

>> Do you want to block mails *coming from* some domain?
>> Or do you want to block mails *going to* some domain?
>>
>> The domain in question is hosted on *your* Exim host, or is hosted
>> somewhere else?
>>

> The domain is hosted in my server [eg: abc.com]. And I want to block mails
> coming from [*@abc.com], that is originating from the server itself. Hope
> you understood what I meant.

Please don't use random domains for examples. They may be real registered domains.

Instead, please use domains such as "example.com" that are specified in RFC 2606
http://tools.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2606.txt

These domains are reserved, so errors (like using them in live configurations) can't cause any harm.

--
Ian Eiloart
Postmaster, University of Sussex