[exim] SPF and IMAP

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Chris Edwards
Para: exim-users@exim.org
Assunto: [exim] SPF and IMAP
Hello All!

I have upgraded our exim to 4.77 and added SPF rules. I am having a small issue. SPF is rejecting email from individuals who are authenticating to send email, users with IMAP accounts. Any ideas on how to re-write this rule to work would be most appreciated.

  # Added SPF rules. CDE
  # Query the SPF information for the sender address domain, if any,
  # to see if the sending host is authorized to deliver its mail.
  # If not, reject the mail.
  #
  deny
    message     = [SPF] $sender_host_address is not allowed to send mail \
                  from $sender_address_domain
    log_message = SPF check failed.
    spf         = fail

  # Add a SPF-Received: header to the message
   warn
    message     = $spf_received

Thanks!!!

---