Re: [exim-dev] local_scan timeout with troublesome dns

Top Pagina
Auteur: Todd Lyons
Aan: exim-dev
Onderwerp: Re: [exim-dev] local_scan timeout with troublesome dns
On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 2:04 PM, Phil Pennock <pdp@???> wrote:
> On 2013-03-05 at 17:02 -0500, Phil Pennock wrote:
>> The attached patch is also in git in the main repo, on the
>> fix_receive_bombout branch. If it looks good to others, we can merge it
>> in.
> Oh, I should add: I haven't even tried compiling this, writing the mail
> took long enough and I need to get back to $dayjob.

I built a small test program to test the way the BOOL worked, it did
exactly as expected. I applied the patch to a local master branch and
it built with no issues. The person who brought this to light is
putting your patch in the queue for their people to build and test,
but estimates a week or two before it can happen. I'll report back
with what I find, but I expect it to totally fix the issue.

...Todd