Re: [exim] Public free (libre) mailbox hosting service for e…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
To: אנטולי קרסנר, Exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Public free (libre) mailbox hosting service for everybody!
Anatoly,

Cross posting across lists like this is incredibly rude, and I'm
surprised that its got through as many lists' spam filters as it appears
to have done.

I am blocking this thread from the exim lists now.

If anyone on the exim lists want to follow this, please take it onto an
appropriate list - I suggest contacting Anatoly to find the appropriate
home for the thread.

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham ------------------------------ nigel@??? ]
[                 Ellipsis Intangible Technologies                  ]