Re: [exim] limit parallel outgoing connections

Author: Mike Kennedy
To: Giovanni Ferri
CC: exim-users@exim.org, hosting@dada.eu
Subject: Re: [exim] limit parallel outgoing connections
Those settings only apply to queue runs, by default Exim attempts immediate
delivery outside the scheduled queue run whenever it receives a submission.
You can halt all immediate delivery by setting the queue_only option,
though in that case you may want to increase the frequency of the queue
runner(s) when you start the Exim daemon. I think this is explained in some
detail in the documentation for the remote_max_parallel option.

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-main_configuration.html#SECTalomo