[exim] disable logging for a specific acl rule only

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: other
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] disable logging for a specific acl rule only
Hi Guys,

I cant quite get my head around this but this is what I basically want
to do, I want to have an ACL rule that drops if a sender is in a list
and have it __NOT__ log it in the rejectlog. The reason for this is that
I have a spammer that's smashing my mail server, however the sender
address is always the same, I just want to drop these silently as the
log files are getting huge.

What do I need to add to the below example rule entry to stop it from
logging when it is matched?

drop    senders = /usr/local/etc/pests.lst
         message = Go away spammer!

The above ACL works, however it logs.. :(

I have the exim handbook (hard copy, 2nd edition), but I could not find
what I was looking for as the book is very long. Any hints? I don't want
to disable logging globally, just this one case.

Cheers,
Alex.