[exim] some DKIM keys rejected

Góra strony
Autor: Raymond Norton
Dla: Exim Users
Temat: [exim] some DKIM keys rejected
I have a few google domains being rejected with the following error:

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server
for the recipient domain domain.com <http://nls.k12.mn.us> by
relay-2domain.com <http://relay-2.lctn.org> [public Ip].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 REJECTED - DKIM failure: pubkey_unavailable

On another forum it was theorized it was because of the length of the
key and limitations of my local DNS server. I changed all DNS to use the
public servers on our state network, but still have the same problem.
However, there are many google domains that have no issues sending mail
through our scanners. Is there a way to create a whitelist for domains I
know are safe?

--
Raymond Norton
LCTN