Re: [exim] forany() with multiply recipients

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Chris Knadle
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] forany() with multiply recipients
On Thursday, February 21, 2013 09:39:43, ROGERS Richard M wrote:
> > If someone knows a way to have Exim go through the delivery ACL rules for
> > each recipient, I'd like to know.
> >
> > -- Chris
> >
> > --
> > Chris Knadle
> > Chris.Knadle@???
>
> Delivery ACL? Am I missing something, or have you not accepted the message
> anyway by then?

The "per-user" SpamAssassin preferences are looked up at RCPT time, so the
"defer" rule to only accept one recipient per delivery is likewise done at
RCPT time.

Please note that this is /not/ something I've actually implemented, but rather
a feature I've gotten requests for, so I'm looking for a way around having to
implement "one recipient per delivery" to accomplish it.

> We defer at the RCPT ACL stage - not enforcing a separate delivery per
> recipient, but a separate delivery per preference (this is OK as long as
> the number of different preferences is reasonably small! And most people
> use default anyway...). It works like this...

Yes, I see what you're doing; that works to limit retries down to the point
where the next recipient has a different preference. This is certainly an
improvement over limiting to single recipient per delivery.

-- Chris

--
Chris Knadle
Chris.Knadle@???