Re: [exim] forany() with multiply recipients

Góra strony
Autor: Cyborg
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] forany() with multiply recipients
Am 21.02.2013 15:02, schrieb Chris Knadle:
> On Thursday, February 21, 2013 07:12:34, ROGERS Richard M wrote:

This seems to be a design issue :

Too inform the sender, that his attempt did not work, we have to reject
it on SMTP level, means inside acl_check_data or a similar capable acl.
Otherwise, we have to create a new delivery message and inform the
sender about the "later" failure inside a router. Which will not work
with spams as of the nature of most faked sender addresses.

a new acl "acl_per_recipient" could solve such problems on an elegant way.

Phil? What is your opinion about such an approach ?