Re: [exim] forany() with multiply recipients

Author: Chris Knadle
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] forany() with multiply recipients
On Thursday, February 21, 2013 07:12:34, ROGERS Richard M wrote:
> [...]

This also happens with per-user SpamAssassin settings. For instance in the
instructions below in A.10.3.1 the suggestion is to only accept one recipient
per message in order to apply the correct user preferences on each message.
This causes a retry for every local recipient of the message past the first
one. :-(

https://www.redhat.com/mirrors/LDP/HOWTO/Spam-Filtering-for-MX/exim-sa.html

If someone knows a way to have Exim go through the delivery ACL rules for each
recipient, I'd like to know.

-- Chris

--
Chris Knadle