Re: [exim] forany() with multiply recipients

Author: ROGERS Richard M
To: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: Re: [exim] forany() with multiply recipients
We have a case a bit like this here, where individuals can set their own preferences/whitelist/blacklist, so handling can change even within the one domain.

The way we deal with it is to set the message handling according to the first recipient's preference; then if the handling is different for later ones they get a 4xx (temporary rejection). It introduces some delays but everyone gets the message handling they want.

Regards

Richard