Re: [pcre-dev] JIT and callouts

Góra strony
Autor: ND
Dla: Pcre-dev
Temat: Re: [pcre-dev] JIT and callouts
On 2013-02-13 18:44, Zoltán Herczeg wrote:
>Naden, could you try the callout feature? I am really curious whether it gives any performance boost for your application.

Hi, Zoltan!

Thank you very much for great work. But as I wrote earlier my application hardly uses callouts as well as all of backtracking verbs. Without backtracking verbs implemented, JIT is still OFF in my PCRE-computations.
If you can spend another little chunk of your vim to finish a whole backtracking verbs support, than I'll test JIT with really hard patterns and input streams.

Best regards.