[exim-dev] Exim support for OpenDMARC

Góra strony
Autor: Todd Lyons
Dla: exim-dev
Temat: [exim-dev] Exim support for OpenDMARC
I have finished coding up my first draft of DMARC support into Exim
using libopendmarc. It also logs the results to a (text) file such
that the OpenDMARC support tools can import the logged statistics and
send DMARC reports to senders (who have a DMARC record that requests
it). It is merged with current HEAD on master.

http://git.exim.org/users/tlyons/exim.git/shortlog/refs/heads/odk_build

I have it running on a test system in order to test PRDR. But I am
going to also put this on one of my live servers (without PRDR) to see
if the DMARC works ok, logs ok, etc.

It does not send DMARC forensic reports. It is planned as a future addition.
Documentation of the settings is non-existent. I will try to get that
done tonight or tomorrow.

I welcome anybody to look over the code, to test it, etc.

...Todd