Re: [exim-dev] SMTP PRDR

Author: Todd Lyons
To: Jeremy Harris
CC: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] SMTP PRDR
On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 1:45 PM, Jeremy Harris <jgh@???> wrote:
> On 02/06/2013 09:33 PM, Phil Pennock wrote:
>>
>> So, if _any_ of the recipients gave a 250 response, then overall a 250
>> response must be given.
> Unless the system decided to overall-reject the mail, yes? I.e. in a
> later checking phase than the per-recipient ones.

I think this is why Phil would prefer the DATA ACL to run first, then
deliver final answers as each recipient is run through the PRDR ACL.
Otherwise, you have to delay each PRDR answer given to the sending
system until you complete the DATA ACL (and possibly adjust that final
answer based on prior PRDR results...ugh it can get twisty).

...Todd