Re: [exim-dev] SMTP PRDR

Góra strony
Autor: Todd Lyons
Dla: Jeremy Harris
CC: exim-dev
Temat: Re: [exim-dev] SMTP PRDR
On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 6:31 AM, Jeremy Harris <jgh@???> wrote:
> On 01/24/2013 09:31 PM, Jeremy Harris wrote:
>>
>> I'd like to merge a squashed
>> version [of PRDR] back into the Exim mainline.
> Now done.

It's now built and running on m.lm.ivenue.com. It's jgh's prdr
branch, which is not very far behind current master.

[todd@tlyons ~/projects/exim_jgh (prdr)]$ git remote -v
origin git://git.exim.org/users/jgh/exim.git (fetch)
origin git://git.exim.org/users/jgh/exim.git (push)

I still have to create some test users and rules to apply to them, but
it's a live server and capable of testing (once I get the users
created). There is at least one live (to the public internet) domain
that I will be able to create these test users on.

[root@ivhkwww51 ~]# telnet m.lm.ivenue.com 25
Trying 208.89.138.62...
Connected to m.lm.ivenue.com.
Escape character is '^]'.
220-m.lm.ivenue.com, ESMTP Exim 4.81_RC1+libopendmarc, Wed, 06 Feb 2013
220 01:38:53 +0000
ehlo m.ivenue.com
250-m.lm.ivenue.com Hello m.ivenue.com [120.136.44.7]
250-SIZE 52428800
250-8BITMIME
250-ETRN
250-EXPN
250-AUTH PLAIN LOGIN
250-STARTTLS
250-PRDR
250 HELP
quit
221 m.lm.ivenue.com closing connection
Connection closed by foreign host.

Jeremy, hit me up in IRC when you see me logged in and we can do some
remote to remote testing. But it may take some wiggle room on your
part. My work has been slammed lately with a lot of things that came
up at once, so my available time to work on this is limited until I
get through the backlog.

...Todd