Re: [exim] new exim install / spf rules rejecting all mail

Góra strony
Autor: Todd Lyons
Dla: Raymond Norton
CC: Exim Users
Temat: Re: [exim] new exim install / spf rules rejecting all mail
On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:18 AM, Raymond Norton <admin@???> wrote:
> What would be a safe condition to use SPF, without being too stringent?

Here is what I do on my mail servers. I put this pretty early in my
data acl, just before the virus scanning:

# Perform spf check in data acl so there is a mailq id
  deny    message        = SPF BLOCK Sender $sender_host_address is
not allowed to send mail from $sender_address_domain ($header_from:):
$spf_smtp_comment
          !authenticated = *
          hosts          = !+relay_from_hosts
          sender_domains = lsearch;/email/exim/spf_neutral_reject_domains
          spf            = fail : neutral

  deny    message        = SPF BLOCK Sender $sender_host_address is
not allowed to send mail from $sender_address_domain ($header_from:):
$spf_smtp_comment
          !authenticated = *
          hosts          = !+relay_from_hosts
          sender_domains = !lsearch;/email/exim/spf_exclude_domains
          spf            = fail

  defer   message        = SPF DEFER to $spf_header_comment: $spf_smtp_comment
          !authenticated = *
          hosts          = !+relay_from_hosts
          sender_domains = !lsearch;/email/exim/spf_exclude_domains
          spf            = err_temp

  warn    hosts          = !+relay_from_hosts
          !authenticated = *
          spf            = pass
          log_message    = SPF PASS ($spf_result) to $spf_header_comment
          add_header     = X-Scanned-By: libspf2
          add_header     = :at_start:$spf_received

  warn    hosts          = !+relay_from_hosts
          !authenticated = *
          spf            = softfail : neutral : err_perm
          log_message    = SPF ALLOW ($spf_result)
$sender_address_domain to $spf_header_comment
          add_header     = X-Scanned-By: libspf2
          add_header     = :at_start:$spf_received

If you have any questions about what it does, just ask. But if you
look at it and work from top to bottom, you should be able to see the
logic that it's using.

...Todd