Re: [exim-dev] quote_pgsql

Góra strony
Autor: Phil Pennock
Dla: exim-dev
Temat: Re: [exim-dev] quote_pgsql
On 2013-01-22 at 20:27 +0000, Jeremy Harris wrote:
> A conversation on the #exim IRC channel notes that we are
> out-of-date with respect to Postgreql's quoting requirements.
>
> cf: http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.2/interactive/runtime-config-compatible.html
>     "standards_conforming_strings"

> At the very least we should add a warning to the Exim manual,
> and possibly a suggestion to use E'foo' quoting of strings for
> pgsql, along with the current ${quote_pgsql }.
>
> Should we massacre our quoter like we had to for MySql?
> Personally I'd prefer not.

I don't think we heard back from anyone using pgsql / familiar with the
API about whether or not my proposal in the previous thread on this
would work.

Thread subject "Quoting of percent and underscore pgsql_quote()",
exim-dev, started 2012-09-21 by Micha Lenk, and you commented in that
thread.

-Phil