Re: [exim] How to forward outgoing mail to specific email ac…

Góra strony
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Dla: tony ha
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] How to forward outgoing mail to specific email account

tony ha wrote:

> I am researching two day for my question. I want to filter all outgoing
> email from specific domain to email admin@???. I find this tutorial
> via link
> http://www.instacarma.com/blog/technical/how-to-set-up-a-forwarder-for-outgoing-emails/,
> but it's not match my require. Because, I want have separate filter
> file
> not one file /etc/cpanel_exim_system_filter.

There is one, and only one system filter. You cannot split its
functionality over multiple files.

In general you should not be doing anything in the system filter - it is
rarely the best way to do things. In this case you should really be
doing things in a router - ie adding an additional recipient in an
appropriate router. However that will be in the main configuration file
(or possibly a configuration file fragment you include into the main one).

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham ------------------------------ nigel@??? ]
[                 Ellipsis Intangible Technologies                  ]