[exim] Reading confirmation email

Góra strony
Autor: tovis
Dla: Exim-users
Temat: [exim] Reading confirmation email
I'm using exim4 configured with "smart host" on Debian Squeeze.
Also I have fetchmail, courier IMAP and apache2, php5, squirrelmail combo
for mailing (I have several two booting boxes with win and linux - it was
the easiest way to have mailing infrastructure for both systems). For long
time I have no pőropblems, but now I have got several error messages from
my "smart host":
Header (as it shown in Squirrelmail):