[exim] 'Marking' queued messages from the command line?

Góra strony
Autor: Chris Siebenmann
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] 'Marking' queued messages from the command line?
Our external mail gateway runs Exim. As part of spam filtering and
so on, it loops all incoming email through a SMTP-based anti-spam
system before sending it on to our central email server. Unfortunately,
sometimes the anti-spam system chokes on certain messages, perpetually
giving the mail gateway '450 try again' results during the SMTP
conversation. The only way to deal with these messages is to bypass the
anti-spam system and make the external mail gateway send them directly
to our central email server.

What I would like to be able to do is to mark certain queued messages
so that they can then bypass the anti-spam system (based on appropriate
conditions in the applicable routers in exim.conf). Is there a way to do
this apart from changing the destination addresses?

In a related question: if Exim is stopped entirely, is it safe to
directly edit a -H file to either add headers or add acl_c/acl_m
variables? (Assuming that one correctly formats the new additions.)

    - cks