Re: [exim] logs

Góra strony
Autor: eximmail
Dla: exim-users
Stare tematy: [...]
Temat: Re: [exim] logs

> #for stopping spam at SMTP level start:
> deny message = rejected because $sender_host_address is in a local
> blacklist of hosts
> hosts = ${if exists {/etc/exim/senderdomains.blacklist} \
> {/etc/exim/senderdomains.blacklist}{}}
>
> I just sorted this senderdomains list and put it A-Z and now
> the top name in the list is showing in the line in the log.
>
> no IP address found for host ACHILDRESS2.COX.NET (during SMTP
> connection from tahini.csx.cam.ac.uk [131.111.8.192])
>
> So it appears that I have something wrong in my exim conf in the acl.
>
> Maybe the last line of it?

Ok just figured it out. The acl I am using is not for email address
you@??? it is for host domains as in gmail.com.
I had it all wrong. (I feel really stupid now):-[ :-[
I need to write an acl for blacklisting email address also.

Pointers on how to do this would be greatly appreciated.

thanks for letting write this out to help me figure it out everyone.

Ed