Re: [exim] [exim-dev] Non ascii characters in recipient addr…

Góra strony
Autor: Phil Pennock
Dla: exim-dev, exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] [exim-dev] Non ascii characters in recipient address creates frozen bounce
On 2013-01-02 at 12:09 +0100, Marcin Mirosław wrote:
> On the begin I'd like to wish you all the best in 2013 year!

Thanks, you too. :)

> I've tried to follow you but I'm afraid this description is too low
> level for my understanding of exim. Should I assume this is potential
> bug in exim or bug in my configuration? Or maybe I can provide some
> other information about it?

It means there's something strange going on, and in the limited time I
had to investigate, I couldn't track what was happening. We need
someone with more time to take a deeper look.

Sorry, I'm not currently a postmaster and my time for Exim is very
limited (with the exception of the security incident in late 2012, when
my employer was very generous / forgiving -- time like that, at a
start-up, is rare).

-Phil