Re: [exim] Emails on Junk Folder

Góra strony
Autor: Always Learning
Dla: Exim
Temat: Re: [exim] Emails on Junk Folder

On Fri, 2012-12-21 at 18:42 +0500, Shahid Ashraf wrote:

> I'm using EXIM4.72 on Centos 6.3. my all emails are going to JUNK folder on
> Hotmail & Yahoo. while SPF & DKIM are also configured and pass the test.
> Reverse lookup DNS entry is also added.
>
> Can anyone tell me what could be issue?

Shahid's Exim is sending-out emails without

headers.

SPF and DKIM are working normally. The problems appear to be with his
Outlook and/or Atomic Bulk Mailing software, both of which are beyond my
competence.

Happy Christmas to everyone.

--
Paul.
England,

Our systems are exclusively Linux. No Micro$oft Windoze here.