Re: [exim] Exim -bS problem

Góra strony
Autor: Always Learning
Dla: Exim
Temat: Re: [exim] Exim -bS problem

On Mon, 2012-12-17 at 07:31 -0800, Marc Perkel wrote:
> The problem isn't reading the docs. The problem is that there are a lot
> of weird quirks in Exim that's not intuitive.

At times neither the logic nor the syntax of Exim is consistent. That is
probably because different people, over time, contributed to Exim's
expansion and development.

For any computer programmer using their normal intuitive abilities,
mastering the advance features, or all the features, of Exim is
difficult because of the inconsistent syntax and evolved design logic.

However Exim remains a robust, reliable and excellent Open-source
facility that I recommend without hesitation.

Happy Christmas to everyone.

--
Paul.
England,

Our computer systems are exclusively Linux. No Micro$oft here.