Re: [exim] Altering tempfail messages under certain conditio…

Góra strony
Autor: Sander Smeenk
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Altering tempfail messages under certain conditions
Quoting Sander Smeenk (ssmeenk@???):

> Can i get Exim to return something else if the host lookup does not
> complete? Something along the lines of "The DNS of $sender_domain is
> probably broken, contact $your_isp"?

I tried using dnsdb lookups to see if i can capture the SERVFAIL
condition but it seems the lookup does not return errorstates from the
resolver library.

Am i missing something crucial? Or is it impossible to see if a lookup
returned SERVFAIL in Exim ACLs without immediately resorting to Perl?

With regards,
-Sander.