Re: [exim] Check for a particular header in exim router

Góra strony
Autor: W B Hacker
Dla: exim users
Temat: Re: [exim] Check for a particular header in exim router
soumya tr wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried using 'acl_m' variable, but no luck.
>
> The idea I used is like set acl_m_8 = 0 when a condition is satisfied. But
> it just says permission denied for the particular file :(.

Exim's config file parser thinks you have specified a filename.

As Reads : acl_m_8

Should Read: acl_m8

> Is there any other way I can pass a value/string from one router to
> another?

Yes but - with significant limitations and not-always immediately
obvious rules.

I'll leave that explanation or pointers to it to those who use Exim's
tools for that. I use SQL instead.

Bill
--
韓家標