Re: [exim] Check for a particular header in exim router

Author: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Check for a particular header in exim router
soumya tr wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Thanks for your update.
>
> I guess I have found the reason for exim not using the required router. Its
> because the headers are added only after the correct router is identified.
> Thus the condition I am using will not work.:(
>
> Is there any other way to achieve this? I am blank now:(

Use whatever test you need within a warn verb acl clause to set
'whatever' into an acl_m variable within an appropriate phase of the
smtp session. You may even begin in CONNECT phase with an acl_c - which
do not survive to reach routers, by copying its value to an acl_m, which
do persist.

Acl's can use more complex logic with fewer restrictions than
router/transports.

Routers can read acl_m variables and behave accordingly.

Bill
--
韓家標