Re: [exim] rewrite From header with smtp auth-ed username?

Inizio della pagina
Autore: krzf83@gmail.com
To: krzf83@gmail.com, exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] rewrite From header with smtp auth-ed username?
I'm creating config that would reject sending email after smtp auth if
>From header email is not equal to smtp auth username. In addition it

should return email that was not send to smtp auth-ed username mailbox
with additional info. Reason for that are stolen smtp passwords. Those
are used for for sending spam, almost always with some weird adress in
from header. This system would not only reject abuse but also notify
smtp accound user that someone have his password.
Now you can tell me that I'm a bad man trying by not sticking to rfc-s
and trying to reduce number of abuse incidents on internet.
Beside like I told in first place, gmail uses it, and if you can't
figure out why gmail uses something then your ... or just TROLLING.