Προς: krzf83@gmail.com
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] rewrite From header with smtp auth-ed username?
On 2012-12-11 at 02:38 +0100, krzf83@??? wrote:
> >What for? What is the goal? Please describe in detail.
>
> Answering question with a question and trying to invalidate someone
> need or idea.That is called trolling you know?

Lena is a valued member of the community, often providing help to
others.

There's nothing unusual in wanting to understand a problem better before
giving a partial answer that might create operational problems for
people other than the person asking the question (think "mail loops").

Particularly when the poster has provided no context, but already
indicated that they don't care about compatibility with others.

There's a reason you've mostly gotten silence in response, and one
helpful person deciding to help you anyway, by asking for more context.
I suspect that Lena regrets trying to help, given the tone of your
response.

If you're going to ask others for help, please be polite about it when
asking in our community.

Thanks,
-Phil