Re: [exim] Equivalent to transport_maps from Postfix in Exim

Autor: Drav Sloan
A: Patric Falinder
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Equivalent to transport_maps from Postfix in Exim
Patric Falinder wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been using Postfix for many years and I've recently migrated some of
> my servers to Exim.
> In Postfix I've been using transport_maps to specify where a specific
> domain or email-address should go.
>
> In some cases I have a couple of users that are not on the same server as
> the rest of the domain. So I've done something like this:
>
> domain.com                 smtp:[mail.domain.com]

In your routers section (both untested...)

domain_map:
driver = manualroute
condition = ${if eq {}{${lookup{$domain}lsearch{/path/to/mapfile}}}{no}{yes}}
route_list = * ${lookup{$domain}lsearch{/path/to/mapfile}}
allow_fail
allow_defer

> user1@???      smtp:[other.server.domain.com]

address_map: