Re: [exim] Equivalent to transport_maps from Postfix in Exim

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Patric Falinder
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Equivalent to transport_maps from Postfix in Exim
On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:39 PM, John Burnham <John.Burnham@???
> wrote:

> > I've been using Postfix for many years and I've recently migrated some of
> > my servers to Exim.
> > In Postfix I've been using transport_maps to specify where a specific
> > domain or email-address should go.
> >
> > In some cases I have a couple of users that are not on the same server as
> > the rest of the domain. So I've done something like this:
> >
> > domain.com                 smtp:[mail.domain.com]
> > user1@???      smtp:[other.server.domain.com]

> > How would I achieve this in Exim?
> > I haven't done any actual configuration on this Exim-server myself so I
> > don't really know where to look.
> >

> You mean you want to pass the mail on to another SMTP server ? In that
> case, what you're probably looking for is the manualroute router. It is
> documented at
>

> http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-the_manualroute_router.html
>
> which has some reasonable examples.
>
> For your above example you could have something like:
>
> test_route:
> driver = manualroute
> domains = domain.com
> local_parts = !user1
> transport = remote_smtp
> route_list = domain.com mail.domain.com
>
> test_route2:
> driver = manualroute
> domains = domain.com
> local_parts = user1
> transport = remote_smtp
> route_list = domain.com other.server.domain.com
>
> in your routers. Remember that routers are traversed in the order they're
> encountered in your config file.
>
> You can, of course, use lookups or files to make it more general.
> (local_parts = dbm; /etc/exim/$domain/list.of.local.parts). Some of this is
> clarified in
>

> http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-generic_options_for_routers.html
>
> Have a look at the docs and if you want any clarification, please ask.

Thanks for the reply. I found this where it looks in a file where I have
specified the transport for each domain, I'm wondering if it's possible to
add a second file to this, 'emailaddress.list' for example, where I will
specify which route a specific email-address should take if it's not going
to the standard server.

filter_forward:
driver = manualroute
transport = remote_smtp
domains = !@ : +relay_to_domains
route_data =
${lookup{$domain}wildlsearch{VARDIR/spool/tmp/mailcleaner/domains.list}}
hosts_randomize = true
headers_remove = X-MailCleaner-Bounce
headers_add = X-MailCleaner-ReportURL: __REPORT_URL__

For example, it it possible to do something like this:

filter_forward:
driver = manualroute
transport = remote_smtp
domains = !@ : +relay_to_domains
route_data =
${lookup{$domain}wildlsearch{VARDIR/spool/tmp/mailcleaner/domains.list}}${lookup{$domain}wildlsearch{VARDIR/spool/tmp/mailcleaner/emailaddress.list}}
hosts_randomize = true
headers_remove = X-MailCleaner-Bounce
headers_add = X-MailCleaner-ReportURL: __REPORT_URL__

Thanks,
-Patric