[exim] Equivalent to transport_maps from Postfix in Exim

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Patric Falinder
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [exim] Equivalent to transport_maps from Postfix in Exim
Hi,

I've been using Postfix for many years and I've recently migrated some of
my servers to Exim.
In Postfix I've been using transport_maps to specify where a specific
domain or email-address should go.

In some cases I have a couple of users that are not on the same server as
the rest of the domain. So I've done something like this:

domain.com                 smtp:[mail.domain.com]
user1@???      smtp:[other.server.domain.com]

How would I achieve this in Exim?
I haven't done any actual configuration on this Exim-server myself so I
don't really know where to look.

Thanks,
-Patric